MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- X. Fang, S. Misra, G. Xue, D. Yang, IEEE Com. Surv. & Tut. 14(4), 944–980 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), NIST Framework and Roadmap for Smart Grid Interoperability Standards, Release 1.0 (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2010, November). Available at: https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/public_affairs/releases/smartgrid_interoperability_final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- CEN-CENELEC-ETSI Smart Grid Coordination Group, Smart Grid Reference Architecture (2012, November) Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/xpert_group1_reference_architecture.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohd, E. Ortjohann, A. Schmelter, N. Hamsic, and D. Morton, Proceedings of IEEE ISIE, Cambridge, U.K., June 30 - July 02, 2008, 1627–1632) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ren, Y. Li, T. Jiang and T. Li, Sec. Com. Netw. 9(3), 229–240 (2016, February). DOI: 10.1002/sec.539 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.engineersgarage.com/articles/what-is-zigbee-technology [Google Scholar]
- ZigBee Alliance website. Available at: http://www.zigbee.org/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent and R. Atkinson, RFC 2402: IP Authentication Header (The Internet Society, 1998, November) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent and R. Atkinson, RFC 2406: IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) (The Internet Society, 1998, November) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kent and R. Atkinson, RFC 2401: Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol (The Internet Society, 1998, November) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salehi, J. Proakis, Digital Communications (McGraw-Hill Education, 2007, November) [Google Scholar]
- CEN-CENELEC Sector, Smart grids found at: https://www.cencenelec.eu/standards/Sectors/SustainableEnergy/SmartGrids/Pages/default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- CEN-CENELEC Sector, Smart meters found at: https://www.cencenelec.eu/standards/Sectors/SustainableEnergy/SmartMeters/Pages/default.aspx [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.