MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- A. A. Asadi, S. Bagheri, A. Imam, E. Jalayeri, W. Kinsner, and N. Sepehri. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chaitanya, G. Karudaiyar, C. Deepak, S. B. Reddy, 1st International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology, 469 Springer Verlag. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lobachev, E. Cretu Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Martinez, International Conference on Human Factors and System Interactions, 497 Springer Verlag. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Membrey, D. Veitch, R. K. C. Chang. Association for Computing Machinery, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Šustek, M. Opluštil, Z. Úředníček, 6th International Masaryk Conference for Ph.D students and young researchers, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vanitha., M. Selvalakshmi, R. Selvarasu. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Monk. Make: action: Movement, light, and sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. San Francisco, CA: Maker Media. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Dai, L. Wang. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 46: 116–125 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Premkumar, K. G. J. Nigel. “Smart Phone Based Robotic Arm Control using Raspberry Pi, Android and Wi-Fi.” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sanchez-Benitez, J. M. de la Cruz, G. Pajares, D. Gu. “Visual Control of a Remote Vehicle.” Intelligent Robotics and Applications, Pt Ii 7102: 579–588 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghosh, S. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Ashok, Y.B. Shtessel, American Control Conference (ACC) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Todd H. Hubing, Clemson University [online], Available from: http://www.cvel.clemson.edu/auto/actuators/images/chaudhary-DCmotor.png (2017.5.18) [Google Scholar]
- Electrical Technology, UK, Birmingham, Available from: http://www.electricaltechnology.org/2016/05/bldc-brushless-dc-motor-construction-working-principle.html (2017.5.18) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.