MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- A. A. Asadi, S. Bagheri, A. Imam, E. Jalayeri, W. Kinsner, and N. Sepehri. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016)
- K. Chaitanya, G. Karudaiyar, C. Deepak, S. B. Reddy, 1st International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology, 469 Springer Verlag. (2017)
- I. Lobachev, E. Cretu Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016)
- A.C. Martinez, International Conference on Human Factors and System Interactions, 497 Springer Verlag. (2016)
- P. Membrey, D. Veitch, R. K. C. Chang. Association for Computing Machinery, (2016)
- M. Šustek, M. Opluštil, Z. Úředníček, 6th International Masaryk Conference for Ph.D students and young researchers, (2015)
- M. Vanitha., M. Selvalakshmi, R. Selvarasu. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2016).
- S. Monk. Make: action: Movement, light, and sound with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. San Francisco, CA: Maker Media. (2016)
- H.L. Dai, L. Wang. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 46: 116–125 (2016) [CrossRef]
- K. Premkumar, K. G. J. Nigel. “Smart Phone Based Robotic Arm Control using Raspberry Pi, Android and Wi-Fi.” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc. (2015)
- D. Sanchez-Benitez, J. M. de la Cruz, G. Pajares, D. Gu. “Visual Control of a Remote Vehicle.” Intelligent Robotics and Applications, Pt Ii 7102: 579–588 (2011)
- M. Ghosh, S. Ghosh, P.K. Saha, G.K. Panda, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64 (2017) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Ashok, Y.B. Shtessel, American Control Conference (ACC) (2016)
- Todd H. Hubing, Clemson University [online], Available from: http://www.cvel.clemson.edu/auto/actuators/images/chaudhary-DCmotor.png (2017.5.18)
- Electrical Technology, UK, Birmingham, Available from: http://www.electricaltechnology.org/2016/05/bldc-brushless-dc-motor-construction-working-principle.html (2017.5.18)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.