MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- 4DH, 4GDH Definition, Available from: <http://www.4dh.dk/about-4dh/4gdh-definition> [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Energy Strategy, Available from: <http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-strategy> [Google Scholar]
- A. Giret, V. Botti, In Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, p. 645–659 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund, S. Werner, R. Wiltshire, S. Svendsen, J. E. Thorsen, F. Hvelplund, B. V. Mathiesen, 4th Generation District Heating (4GDH): Integrating smart thermal grids into future sustainable energy systems, Energy, 68, (2014), [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vasek, V. Dolinay, In Recent Advances in Systems. New Jersey, Piscataway, p. 559–563, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Navratil, J. Klapka, J. Balate, P. Konecny, In: Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Soft Computing MENDEL, p. 356–362, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Tsaya, W. M. Linb, Elect. Power Energy Syst., 22, p. 367–373, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Johansson, F. Wernstedt, P. Davidsson, Deployment of Agent Based Load Control in District Heating Systems. First International Workshop on Agent Technologies for Energy Systems, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fawkes, The Rise of the Energy Prosumer, Available from: <http://www.heatconference.co.uk/index.php/blog/entry/the-rise-of-the-energy-prosumer> (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vasek, V. Dolinay, Holonic Model of DHC for Energy Flow Optimization. In IFAC-PapersOnline. Laxenburg, 2016, p. 413–418, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Janacova, H. Charvatova, K. Kolomazník, V Vasek, P. Mokrejs, R. Drga, In International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 5, p. 1094–1101, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Novak, P. Chalupa, V. Bobal, In IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, p. 2450–2459, 4 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C40 & UNEP, Good Practice Guide, In District Energy, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalli, Fifth Generation of District Heating – Energy Solutiion for Future Smart Cities, In Euro Heat & Power, p 24–26, 2 (2017) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.