MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- D. Glăvan, I. Radu, Vibrațiile mecanice în tehnică (Editura Universității „Aurel Vlaicu”, Arad, 2001)
- D. Glăvan, I. Radu, Elemente vibrații mecanice (Editura Universității „Aurel Vlaicu”, Arad, 2001)
- D. Glăvan, T. Babanatsas, Mașini unelte și aggregate (Editura Universității „Aurel Vlaicu”, Arad, 2002)
- H. Meyer, F. Fuchs, and K. Thiel, Manufacturing Execution Systems: Optimal Design, Planning, and Deployment. (McGraw Hill, 2009)
- L. Cîndea, C. Hatiegan, G.R. Gillich, C. Marta, M. Nedeloni, Scientific Bulletin of the “Politehnica” University of Timisoara, Transaction on Mathematics & Fhysics, 57, 68 (2012)
- Y. Rodichev, O. Soroka, V. Kovalov, Y. Vasilchenko, V. Maiboroda, Journal of Research and Development in Mechanical Industry, 7, 1 (2015)
- V.D. Kovalev, Y.V. Vasilchenko, and P. Dašiü, Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, 4, 269 (2014)
- L. Hakansson, Adaptive Active Control of Machine-Tool Vibration in a Lathe – Analysis and experiments (Lund Univ., Sweden, 1999)
- I. Claesson, L. Håkansson, Int. J. Acoust. Vib., 3, 4 (1998)
- N. Deshpande, M.S. Fofana, Comput. Integr. Manuf., 17, 1 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W. de Silva Clarence, Vibration Signal Analysis, in: Mechanical Engineering Series, Frank Krith, Vibration and Shock Handbook (Taylor and Francis Group, LLC, 2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.