MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Transportation and Pavement|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Highway Capacity Manual, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington D.C., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Adams, J. C., and J. E. Hummer. Effects of U-Turns on Left-Turn Saturation Flow Rates. Transportation Research Record 1398. Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Tsao, S., and S. Chu. A Study on Adjustment Factors for U-Turns in Left- Turn Lanes at Signalized Intersections. Journal of Advanced Transportation, Vol. 29, No. 2, 1996, pp.183–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, P., J. Lu, J. Fan, J. Pernia, and G. Sokolow. Effect of U-turns on the capacity of signalized Intersections. TRR 1920, Journal of Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington D.C., 2005, pp. 74–80. [Google Scholar]
- Carter, D., J. Hummer, R. Foyle, and S. Phillips. Operational and safety effects of U-turns at signalized Intersections. TRR 1920, Journal of Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington D.C., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Quazi Hossain. Estimation of Turning Adjustment Factors at Signalized Intersections According to Malaysian Traffic Conditions. Master Thesis, University Sains, Malaysia, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Md. Jobair Bin Alam, Khalid A. Osra, Hamid O. Al-Bar and Shaher Z. Zahran. Signalized Intersection Capacity Adjustment Factors for Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Canadian Journal of Transportation, Volume 4, August 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Xiaodong. Effects of U-Turns on Capacity at Signalized Intersections and Simulation of U-Turning Movement by Synchro. Master Thesis, University South Florida, Florida, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.