MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transportation and Pavement|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Abdel-Aty, M. and Radwan, E. “Modeling Traffic Accident Occurrence and Involvement.” Accident Analysis and Prevention No. 32, 633–642. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abuzwidah, M. “Evaluation and Modeling of the Safety of Open Road Tolling System” M.S. Thesis. Orlando, University of Central Florida. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Abuzwidah, M., Abdel-Aty, M., and Ahmed, M. “Safety Evaluation of Hybrid Mainline Toll Plazas”. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, in press. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Agresti, A. Categorical data analysis. New York: Wiley-Interscience. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, L., D.R. McDonald, and E.J. Myers. Developing Traffic Control Strategies at Toll Plazas. ITE Journal, November, pp. 22–26. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX). https://www.oocea.com. Last access Jan 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chang, L. Analysis of freeway accident frequencies: Negative binomial regression versus artificial neural network. Safety Science, (8), 541. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, C. Statistical analysis of the effect of demographic and roadway factors on traffic crash involve ment. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) Chapter 2F. http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/knowledge/faqs/faq_part2.htm Last access Jan 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)http://www.dot.state.fl.us/ . . Last access Jan 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Florida Turnpike Enterprise TOLL-BY-PLATE. https://www.tollbyplate.com/index. Last access Jan 2017. (FTE, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kim, K., Nitz, L., Richardson, J. and Li, L. Personal and behavioral predictors of automobile crash and injury severity. Accident Analysis and Prevention 27, 4, 469–481. (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McDonald, D. and R. Stammer. Contribution to the Development of Guidelines for Toll Plaza Design. Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 127, No. 3, pp. 215–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miami-Dade Expressway. http://www.mdxort.com/. Last access Jan 2017.( 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed, A., Abdel-Aty, M. and Klodzinski, J. Safety Considerations in Designing Electronic Toll plazas: Case Study. ITE Journal. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)http://www.ntsb.gov/. . Last access Jan 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Schaufler, A.E. NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice 240: Toll Plaza Design. Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D.C., (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Sze, NN, SC Wong, and WF Chan. n.d. “Traffic crashes at toll plazas in Hong Kong.” Proceedings Of The Institution Of Civil Engineers-Transport 161, no. 2: 71–76. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, S., Sze, N., Hung, W., Becky, P., & Lo, H. (n.d). The effects of a traffic guidance scheme for auto-toll lanes on traffic safety at toll plazas. Safety Science, 44(9), 753–770. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H., Ozbay, K., Bartin, B., and Ozturk, O. “Assessing the Safety Effects of Removing Highway Mainline Barrier Toll Plazas.” J. Transp. Eng., 10.1061/ (ASCE) TE.1943–5436.0000681, 04014038. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.