MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Transportation and Pavement|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- S. R. Sunkari Beasley, “Model to Evaluate the Impacts of Bus Priority on Signalized Intersections”, P.S. Urbanik II, Transportation Research, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Garrow, M. and Machemehl, “Development and Evaluation of Transit Signal Priority Strategies”, Research Report, SWUTC/97/472840-00068-1, Southwest Region University Transportation Center, Center for Transportation Research, University of Texas at Austin, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Peter Koonce, W. C. & K. Turner “Implementing Traffic Signal Priority for A. Skabardonis A. Skabardonis A. Skabardonis A. Skabardonis A. Skabardonis Buses”, Compendium of Technical Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Skabardonis, “Control strategies for transit priority”. Paper presented at the 79th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, Millennium Edition, Federal Highway Administration, US, Dept. of Transportation, Washington DC, US, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Vahidi, H. “Transit Signal Priority: A Comparison of Recent and Future Implementations” Presented at 70th Annual ITE Meeting in Nashville, TN, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Westwood Professional Services, Inc. “St. Cloud Metropolitan Transit Commission Transit Priority Evaluation Project”, Final Report, prepared to St. Cloud Metropolitan Transit Commission, Minnesota, November (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Kiel Ova, Ayman Smadi, “Evaluation of Transit Signal Priority Strategies for Small- Medium Cities”, December (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Washington State Transportation Centre (TRAC), “Transit Signal Priority System Performance Monitoring and Optimization”, January (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Ghada, S. and Newland, “Effectiveness of Bus Signal Priority”, National Center for Transit Research, Center for Urban Transportation Research, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, January (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Synchro software program, User Guide 6, David Husch, John Albeck, Traffic-ware Publisher, (1993-2003) [Google Scholar]
- VISUM, User Manual version 9.4, PTV Version, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- VISSIM, User Manual version 4.2, PTV Version, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- VisVAP, Appendix A: Add-On VAP, VISSIM Manual, PTV, VAP version 2.15, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- VisVAP, Appendix B: Add-On VisVAP, VISSIM Manual, PTV, VisVAP version 2.15, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- TCRP Synthesis 83-bus and Rail Transit Preferential Treatments in Mixed use Traffic, Asynthesis of Transit Practice, Consultant Alan R.Danher, PB Americas, Inc., Orlando - Florida, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rule based Transit Signal Priority Control Method using a Real-Time Transit Travel Time Prediction Model Queensland university of Technology, Australia – Lee, Jinwoo & Shalaby, Amer, -, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Diane Quigley, Florida Dept. of Transportation, Transit Signal Priority Implementation Guidance, Final Report, July 7, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.