MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applied Mechanics and Dynamics|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. A. Yunus, M. N. A. Rani, H. Ouyang, H. Deng, and S. James, “Identification of Damaged Spot Welds in a Complicated Joined Structure,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 305, p. 12057, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Ibrahim and C. L. Pettit, “Uncertainties and Dynamic Problems of Bolted Joints and Other Fasteners,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 279, no. 3–5, pp. 857–936, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Yunus, “Finite Element Modelling and Updating of Structure of Sheet Metal with Bolted and Welded Joints,” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia and H. Hao, “Statistical Damage Identification of Structures with Frequency Changes,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 263, no. 4, pp. 853–870, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Heiserer, M. Chargin, and D. J. Siela, “High Performance, Process Oriented, Weld Spot Approach,” 1st MSC Worldw. Automot. User Conf., pp. 1–14, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tahmasebi, “Finite Element Modeling of an Adhesive in a Bonded Joint,” (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lasker, J. G. Maloney, M. T. Shelton, and D. A. Underhill, “Structural Dynamic Properties of Tactical Missile Joints-Phase 3,” Ntis, no. May, p. 186, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Ewins, J. M. Silva, and G. Maleci, “Vibration analysis of a helicopter with an externally-attached structure,” Shock Vib. Inf. Cent., vol. 50, pp. 155–170, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Ramsey, S. M. Systems, and S. Jose, “Experimental Modal Analysis, Structural Modifications and FEM Analysis on a Desktop Computer mathematical dynamic models of structures so that they could,” Sound Vib., no. February, pp. 1–10, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Chee, A. Bakar, and R. Holloway, “Finite element modeling of arc welded joints,” J. Mek., vol. 23, no. June 2007, pp. 15–30, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, C. Yang, L. Cai, W. Shi, and Z. Liu, “Surface Contact Stress-based Nonlinear Virtual Material Method for Dynamic Analysis of Bolted Joint of Machine Tool,” Precis. Eng., vol. 43, pp. 230–240, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. S. M. Darwish, Sh. M. Elseufy and Advanced, “Finite Element Analysis of an Automobile Engine Finite Element Analysis of an Automobile Engine Hood,” no. MARCH 2013, pp. 1–8, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Majkut, “Acoustical diagnostics of cracks in beam like structures,” Arch. Acoust., vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 17–28, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rieger, “Relationship between finite element analysis and modal analysis.,” Sound Vib., pp. 16–31, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Stephen A. Dyer, Survey of Instrumentation on Measurement. Wiley, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kuntjoro, An Introduction to the Finite Element Method. McGraw-Hill Education (Asia, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Gokhale, Practical Finite Element Analysis. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hutton, Fundamental of Finite Element Analysis. Mc Graw Hill, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- He, J. and Z.F. Fu, Modal analysis. (Butterworth-Heinemann, (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.