MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Theory and Application|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Dovgyallo A.I., Nekrasova S.O., Sarmin D.V., Uglanov D.A. Imitations tests of throttle cooling system with cryogenic refueling tank and its comparative characteristics // Applied Physics. 2013. Issue 4, 2013, Pages. P. 54–59 [Google Scholar]
- Samad Jafarmadar, Peyman Nemati. Exergy analysis of diesel/biodiesel combustion in a homogenous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engine using three-dimensional model // Renewable Energy (V.9). 2016. Pages 514–523 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biryuk V.V., Tsapkova A. B., Shimanov A.A. Numerical modeling of cyclone machine for cleaning gas generator gases, Key Engineering Materials. 2016. Volume 685. Pages 153–157 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A.F. Costa. On the exergy balance equation and the exergy destruction // Energy (V.116). Pages 824–835 [Google Scholar]
- Nekrasova, S.O., Uglanov, D.A.,Shimanov, A.A. Comparative analysis of calculation models of pulse tube thermoacoustic refrigerator, 4th International Conference for Young Scientists High Technology: Research and Applications, HTRA 2015, 21 - 24 April 2015, Publisher: Trans Tech Publications Ltd, 2016 г., P. 3–7 [Google Scholar]
- Biryuk, V.V., Gorshkalev A.A., Kayukov S.S., Uglanov D.A. Gas-Dynamic Analysis of Processes in a Small-Sizes Two-Stroke Combustion Engine // The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal. 2014. 8. P. 441–444 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.