MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Electronic Information Technology|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. Zakir Hossain and Md. Alamgir Hossain, Electrical Characteristics of Trigate Finfet Global, Journals of researches in Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering 11, 8–10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zakir Hossain and Quazi D. M. Khosru Threshold Voltage Roll-Off Due to Channel Length Reduction for a Nanoscale n-channel FinFET, IJETCAS 13-125, 152–156 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Viranjay M. Srivastava and Setu P. Singh, Analysis and Design of Tri-Gate MOSFET with High-k Dielectrics Gate I.J. Intelligent Systems and Applications 5, 16–22 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nour El Islam and Boukortt Baghdad and Hadri Salvatore Patanè, Effects of High-k Dielectric Materials on Electrical Characteristics of DG n-FinFETs, International Journal of Computer Applications , 139-10, 28–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Isabelle Ferain Cynthia A. Colinge and Jean-Pierre Colinge, Multigate transistors as the future of classical metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistors, Nature 479, 310–316 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yannis Tsividis, Operational Modeling of the MOS Transistor, 268 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Nuttapong Patcharasardtra and Weera Pengchan, Electrical Characteristics of Different Gate Geometry of FinFET, Key Engineering Materials 705, 174–178 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.