MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Wei C C, Lin J F. Kinematic analysis of the ball screw mechanism considering variable contact angles and elastic deformations[J]. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 2003, 125: 717–733 [CrossRef]
- Wei C C, Lin J F, Horng J H. Analysis of a ball screw with a preload and lubrication[J]. Tribology International, 2009, 42: 1816–1831 [CrossRef]
- Wei C C, Lin J F, Horng J H. Kinematical analyses and transmission efficiency of a preloaded ball screw operating at high rotational velocitys[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2011, 46: 880–898. [CrossRef]
- Lin M C, Ravani B, Velinsky S A. Kinematics of the ball screw mechanism[J]. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 1994, 116(3): 849–855 [CrossRef]
- Lin M C, Ravani B, Velinsky S A. Design of the ball screw mechanism for optimal efficiency[J]. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 1994, 116(3): 856–861 [CrossRef]
- Gnanamoorthy R, Govindarajan N. Effect of slide-roll ratio on the contact fatigue behavior of sintered and hardened steels[J]. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2004, 4(2): 78–83 [CrossRef]
- Govindarajan N, Gnanamoorthy R. Rolling/sliding contact fatigue life prediction of sintered and hardened steels[J]. Wear, 2007, 262: 70–78 [CrossRef]
- Ma S J, Liu Geng, Xxiaojun Fu, et al. Rolling-sliding characteristics of planetary roller screw considering elastic deformation. Journal of Southeast University(Natural Sciences Edition),2015, 45(3):461–468.
- Li M Q, Yu H, Li D Y, et al. Modeling for dynamic contact angle of ball screw mechanism aimed to structural parameters. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2016, 32(4):98–104.
- Hu J Z, Wang M, Zan T, The kinematics of ball-screw mechanisms via the slide-roll ratio, Mech. Mach. Theory 79 (2014) 158–172. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.