MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Cui Qifeng, Peng Zhilong. Study on the design and stiffness for a space articulated deployable mast[C]. 3RD National Manned Space Congress, 1–2 (2014) (in Chinese)
- Shen Bin. Design and Characteristic Analysis of the Coilable Lattice Mast[D]. Shanghai: Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology, 1–3 (2007) (in Chinese)
- Elliott, Kenny B. Model Calibration Efforts for the International Space Station’s Solar Array Mast[R]. AIAA-NF1676L-13312, 1–3 (2012).
- Knight, Norman F, Jr. FAST Mast Structural Response to Axial Loading: Modeling and Verification[R]. AIAA-NF1676L-13313, 1–2 (2012).
- Karen M.B. Taminger. Solid Freeform Fabrication: an Enabling Technology for Future Space Missions. Keynote Lecture for 2002 International Conference, San Antonio, 4 (2002)
- Bowden M, Benton M. Design of deployable-truss masts for space station [C]// AIAA/AHS/ASEE Aerospace Design Conference, Goleta ca, 1–10 (1993)
- Deng Zongquan. Design of Space Deployable and Foldable Mechanisms[M], 10–12 (2013) (in Chinese).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.