MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Zhang Mengzheng. The research and development of the atomizer in Liquid Rocket Engine. Journal of Rocket Propulsion, 1997, 6(3): 17–32 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jin, Hu Xiaoping, Huang Yuhui, et al. A study of the Mixing Characteristics of Gas-Liquid Coaxial Swirling Injector of Liquid Rocket Engine. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 1997, 19(4):9–13 [Google Scholar]
- J.H Seol, P.G Han, W.H Jeong, et al. Recess Effects on Spray Characteristics of Swirl Coaxial Injectors, International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 2003,4(1):26–33 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sasaki M, Sakamoto H, Takahashi M, et al. Comparative Study of Recessed and Non-Recessed Swirl Coaxial Injector. AIAA. 97–2907 [Google Scholar]
- Tharakan T J, Gupta N K, Gupta N K. Effect of recess on the spray characteristics of gas-liquid coaxial swirl injectors. International Conference on Aerospace Science and Technology, Bangalore, India, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Zhangfu, Wu Jiping, Tao Yujing, et al. Experimental study on spray characteristic of gas-liquid coaxial injectors. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2006, 28(4):10–13 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lijun, Ge Minghe, Zhang Xiangyang, et al. Effects of spout length on spray characteristics of swirl injector. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2005, 26(3): 209–214 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lijun, Ge Minghe, Zhang Xiang-yang, et al. Spray characteristics of recessed gas-liquid coaxial swirl injector. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2006, 27(4):289–293 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mengzheng, Li Ao, Li Jinxian, et al. Experimental study on flow rate and spray characteristic of coaxial centrifulgal injector. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2004, 25(1):19–22 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenguo, Zhou Jin, Yang Xiaoqing, et al. Experimental investation on spray characteristics of coaxial swirling injector. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 1996, 18(1):7–11 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenguo, Wu Jinxiang, Yang Xiaoqing, et al. Numerical simulation of spray flow process in coaxial swirling injector. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 1996, 17(3):43–49 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xiaoping, Zhou Jin, Wang Zhenguo, et al. Experimental studies on atomization and flux distributions of gas-liquid coaxial injectors. 32nd Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, Florida: AIAA, 1996:96–3023 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinxian, He Haobo, Yue Chunguo, et al. Experimental study on gas-liquid coaxial swirling injector of atomization and combustion under normal pressure. Journal of astronautic, 2008, 29(5): 1563–1569 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jiangtao, Yang Li, Zhang Jian, et al. Experimental study on the effect of sample size on measurement accuracy of water droplet size. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2009, 30(10): 2112–2118 [Google Scholar]
- Azzopardi B J. Drops in annular two phase flow. International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 1997, 23(23):1–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.