MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- Li, L.L.B.C.F.L.C., Complexity analysis and calculation for sculptured surface in multi-axis CNC machining based on surface subdivision. Int J AdvManufTechnol, (2014). 71: 1433–1444 DOI 10.1007(s00170-013-5544-2). [Google Scholar]
- Chaves-Jacob, J., G. Poulachon, and E. Duc, New approach to 5-axis flank milling of free-form surfaces: Computation of adapted tool shape. Computer-Aided Design, 41(12): p. 918–929 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, L., H. Ding, and Y. Xiong, Simultaneous optimization of tool path and shape for five-axis flank milling. Computer-Aided Design, 44(12): p. 1229–1234 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedi S, M.S., Menzel C. Flank milling with flat end milling cutters. (2003). Computer-Aided Design. [Google Scholar]
- Kruth, G.K.B.L.J.-P., Gouging elimination through tool lifting in tool path generation for five-axis milling based on faceted models. Int J Adv Manuf Technol (2007). DOI 10.1007/s00170-005-0338-9: p. 16. [Google Scholar]
- Chih-Hsing Chu, H.-T.H., Generation of reciprocating tool motion in 5-axis flank milling based on particle swarm optimization. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture © Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010, 23: p. 1501 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sanjeev Bedi, S.M., Cornelia Menzel, Flank milling with flat end milling cutters. Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 35, (2005): p. 293–300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kruth, G.K.B.L.J.-P., Gouging elimination through tool lifting in tool path generation for five-axis milling based on faceted models. Int J Adv Manuf Technol - DOI 10.1007/s00170-005-0338-9, (2007): p. 293–309 [Google Scholar]
- Lauwers, B.K., G. Kruth, J. P., Development of a Five-axis Milling Tool Path Generation Algorithm based on Faceted Models. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 1, (2003): p. 85–88 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zill, D.G. and M.R. Cullen, “Definition 7.4: Cross product of two vectors”. Advanced engineering mathematics (3rd ed.), Jones & Bartlett Learning. p. 324. ISBN 0-7637-4591-X., 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Zich, C.A.G.a.R.E., Cross product in N Dimensions – the double wedge product. Politecnico di Milano, Energy Department, via La Masa 34, 20156 Milan, MI, Italy, (August 26, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.