MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- D. Krajcarz: Comparison metal water jet cutting with laser and plasma cutting, ( Proceeding of 24th DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation, Procedia Engineering 69, 2014) p. 838–843.
- R. Kovacevic: Surface texture in abrasive water jet cutting Journal of Manufacturing System Vol. 10 (1991), p, 32–40.
- A. Akkurt, M.K. Kulekci, U. Seker and F. Ercan: Effect of feed rate on surface roughness in abrasive water jet cutting applications, Journal of Materials Processing Technology Vol. 147 (2004), p. 389–396. [CrossRef]
- D.A. Axinte, D.S. Srinivasu, M.C. Kong and P.W. Butler-Smith: Abrasive water jet cutting of polycrystalline diamond; A preliminary investigation, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture Vol. 49 (2009), p.797–803. [CrossRef]
- D. Kinik, B. Ganovska, S. Hloch, P. Monka, K. Monkova, and Z. Hutyrova: On-line monitoring of technological process of material abrasive water jet cutting. Tehnički vjesnik Vol. 22 (2015), p. 351–357. [CrossRef]
- P. Hreha, S. Hloch and V. Perzel: Analysis of acoustic emission recorded during monitoring of abrasive water jet cutting of stainless steel AISI 309. Tehnički vjesnik Vol.19 (2012), p.355–359.
- S. Kalpakjian, S.R. Schmid: Manufacturing Processes for Engineering Materials, 4th Edition, Prentice Hall Publishers, (2003).
- A.I. Zaid, Cutting plates by high explosive shaped charges, M.Sc. Dissertation, UMIST, (1971).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.