MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 108, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- A. Laksanayothina and W. Ariyawong, Groundwater treatment of Thailand’s Mae Moh lignite mine, Proceeding of International Conference on Environmental Issues in Mining and Natural Resources Development (EMNR):November 2016, pp.2–6 (2016)
- L. Jing, S. Voight, C. Kunzer, Y. Bol, Z. Jianzhoung, Z. Yianmin, K. Bing, and Z. Songmeil, The Progress in Detecting of Coal Fire on Remote Sensing, The First Result of The Joint SINO-German Research Project on Innovative Technologies for Exploration, Extinction and Monitoring of Coal Fires in North China, Proc. 2005 Dragon Symposium “Mid-Term Results”, Santorini, Greece 27 June – 1 July, 7 p. (2005)
- Y. Potvin, E. Thomas and A. Fourie, Handbook on Mine Fill, Australian Centre for Geomechanics, 179 pp. (2005)
- H.A. El Sayed, N.A. Gabr, S. Hanafi and M.A. Mohran, Reutilization of by-pass kiln dust in cement manufacture, International Conference on Blended Cement in Construction, Sheffield, UK, September 1991.
- G. Batis, E. Rakanta, E. Sideri, E. Chaniotakis and A. Papageorgiou, Advantages of simultaneous use of cement kiln dust and blast furnace slag, International Conference on Challenges of Concrete Construction, University of Dundee, Dundee, UK, September. (2002)
- A.G. Grice, Recent Minefill Developments in Australia, Proceedings of the 7th international symposium on mining with backfill, Seattle, Washington, pp. 351–358. (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.