MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Robinson, Carol J., and M. K. Malhotra. “Defining the concept of supply chain quality management and its relevance to academic and industrial practice.” International Journal of Production Economics 96.3(2005): 315–337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pu Guoli, Su Qin. “The integration of supply chain and quality management”. Industrial Engineering Journal, 13.6(2010): 114–120. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xiaoyuan. The New model of integrated process between manufacturing and service industry-the servitization of manufacturing. Journal of Shanghai Normal University(Philosophy&Social Sciences Edition), 2014: 60–71. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Vandermerwe, Sandra, and J. Rada. “Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services.” European Management Journal 6.4(1988): 314–324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahamed, Zahir, A. Kamoshida, and T. Inohara. Servitization of Business: An Exploratory Case Study of Customer Perspective. The 8th International Conference on Knowledge Management in Organizations. 2014: 3–12. [Google Scholar]
- Christian Schnürmacher, Haygazun Hayka, and Rainer Stark. “Providing Product-Service-Systems - The Long Way from a Product OEM towards an Original Solution Provider (OSP) ☆.” Procedia Cirp 30(2015): 233–238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yong, Se Kim, et al. “Product-Service Business Concept Design: Real-world Case of a Small Furniture Manufacturing Firm ☆.” Procedia Cirp 30(2015): 257–262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- King Fengguan. “Customer management”. Seoul, 2000. (in Korea) [Google Scholar]
- White, Allen L., et al. “Servicizing: The Quiet Transition to Extended Product Responsibility.” Tellus Institute (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Chu-Hua Kuei, C. N. Madu, and C. Lin. “The relationship between supply chain quality management practices and organizational performance.” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management volume 18.18(2001): 864–872. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pu Guoli, Su Qin, Liu Qiang. “A Review of Supply Chain Quality Management: A New Disciplin Direction”. Science of Science and management of S.&T, 32.10(2011): 70–79. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chu-Hua Kuei, et al. “Developing supply chain strategies based on the survey of supply chain quality and technology management.” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management 19.7(2002): 889–901. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Keah Choon, et al. “Supply chain management: an empirical study of its impact on performance.” International Journal of Operations & Production Management 19.19(1999): 1034–1052. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, Thomas Y., and J. L. Hartley. “An exploration of supplier selection practices across the supply chain.” Journal of Operations Management 14.4(1996): 333–343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forza, Cipriano, and R. Filippini. “TQM impact on quality conformance and customer satisfaction: A causal model.” International Journal of Production Economics 55.1(1998): 1–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Waterson P E, Clegg C W, Bolden R, et al. The use and effectiveness of modern manufacturing practices: A survey of UK industry. International Journal of Production Research, 1999, 37(10): 2271–2292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mangiameli, Paul, and C. J. Roethlein. “An examination of quality performance at different levels in a connected supply chain: a preliminary case study.” Integrated Manufacturing Systems volume 12.12(2001): 126–133. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voss, Chris, and B. Fynes. “The moderating effect of buyer-supplier relationships on quality practices and performance.” International Journal of Operations & Production Management volume 22.22(2002): 589–613. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Sanfa, Wang Qingyu, Huang Zhiming. “The Discussion on The Core Process of Business Servitization”. Economics Forum, 6(2013): 61–65. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Win-jin, Jiang Zhi-bin, Li Na. “A Survey on the Research of Service-Oriented Manufacturing”. Industrial Engineering and Management, 14.6(2009): 1–6. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Hong-lei, Yu Yang. “Manufacturing Servitization Oriented Supply Chain Re-engineering”. Value Engineering, 7(2013): 17–18. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.