MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Xiong Feng, Peng Jian, Jin Peng, Xiangyang Zhang, et al. Study on the Stability of Supply Chain Relationship in Fresh Agricultural Products - From the Perspective of Subsidy Mode of Cold Chain Facilities. Chinese Journal of Management Science. 2015.23(8): 102–111 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhonghe, Chen Hong, Qian Zhao, et al. Time-constrained Fresh Agricultural Supply Chain Emergency Coordination Contract. Journal of Systems Management, 2014, 23(1): 49–56+61 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yuling, Shi Kuiran, ZhANG Lin, Ordering Decision of Fresh Agricultural Products for Retailers with Loss Avoidance under the Constraint of Inventory Capability. Systems Engineering - Theory & Practice, 2013, 33(12): 3020–3027 [Google Scholar]
- Qu Han Yu. Supply chain members of the relationship between the matching and stability of the study - based on business needs perspective. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology.2014 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiu, Zhang Chengke, and Leng Bin. Supply chain contract stability and its optimization in option game perspective. Chinese Journal of Management Science. 2016.3(24): 71–79 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhonghe, Chen Hong, Liang Cui-lian. Association model of emergent events in supply chain of fresh agricultural products under time constraint. Chinese Journal of Management Science.. 2015.23(6): 126–134 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Xiao-chen. Monopoly industries Two-part Tariff pricing method. Journal of Business Economics.2015(6): 127–129 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hao, Li Jiachuan. Research on Coordination Mechanism of Dual Channel Supply Chain in Cost and Demand Disturbance. Prediction. 2014, 33(4): 70–75 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu. Based on Two-part Tariff contracts of fresh agricultural products online retailers and logistics business co-game. Logistics Technology. 2015.34: 136–139 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Wenhai, Li Jingyue. Study on Development Path of Agricultural Catastrophe Reinsurance in Xinjiang. Agricultural Economy. 2016(2): 77–78 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hongmei. Since the beginning of winter, 134 million mu of facilities in our province affected vegetables, but farmers insured rate of less than 10%. Hebei Daily. 2016. 1.7(006) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Shoufu, Ma Liyao, Liang Xiaofeng. Thoughts on Accelerating the Development of Agricultural Insurance - An Empirical Study Based on the Broker Effect of Agricultural Insurance in China. West China Economic Management Forum. 2016. 27(1): 33–38+70 [Google Scholar]
- Li Ya-qi, Han Xing-yong. Research on the Interactive Relationship between Agricultural Insurance and Agricultural Output Based on VAR Model. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences. 2016.44(1): 292–297 [Google Scholar]
- Cao Wujun, Shi Yangyang. Research on Coordination and Optimization of Agricultural Product Supply Chain Based on Option and Insurance. Industrial Engineering and Management. 2016.21(1): 8–16 [Google Scholar]
- Li Ying-tang, Qiao Zhong. Research on Collaborative Decision Method for Cost Control of Fresh Keeping in Fruits and Vegetables Supply Chain. Science and Economy.2014. (4): 35–38 [Google Scholar]
- Akcy Y, Natarajan H P, Xu S H. Joint dynamic pricing of multiple perishable products under consumer choice. Management Science, 2010, 56(8): 1345–1361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai X Q, Chen J, Xiao Y B, et. Optimization and coordination of fresh product supply chains with freshness-keeping effort. Production and Operations Management, 2010 19(3): 261–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin L, Xiaoyan Lei, Bin. Dan Three-echelon Supply Chain Coordination of Fresh Agricultural Products Based on Linear Time-Varying Demand. Industrial Engineering. 2011.14(4): 46–51 [Google Scholar]
- The People’s Property Insurance Company of China. Agricultural Insurance Underwriting Claims [EB/OL]. (2012-2-13)[2015-4-20] http://www.piccnet.com.cn [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.