MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- A. Samuel, O. W. Fred, Q. Zhou, etc. A1 Transformation Leadership, Innovative Behavior, and Task Performance: Test of Mediation and Moderation Processes, 25, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- PineJoseph II, James II. Gilmore. The experience economy. translated by XiaYeliang (Beijing mechanical industry publishing house, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Joskol Brakes, A theory of consumer experiences (Columbia University, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianxun, Multiple levels of customer experience and prolong the life cycle of strategic choices (Statistics and decision making, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Song Wei, B2CE-commerce customer experience impact on customer loyalty research (JINAN: SHANDONG University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Wu, X.T Huang, Credit structure (Psychology Newspaper, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Trafimow, Considering Quantitative and Qualitative Issues Together (Qualitative Research in Psychology, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.