MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 5: Management Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Y.J. Zhou, G.H. Qiu, Z.R. Wang. It summarized research progress of supply chain risk management and analysis. Syst Eng 24 (2006), 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- D. Barnes - Y. Bassok Schuster, r Anupindi. Coordination and Flexibility in Supply Contracts with the Options. M&SOM 4 (2002), 171–207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dan, H.Y. Fu, G.Y. Xu. etc. The weather affect the output of the agricultural products supply chain coordination under risk aversion. J Syst Eng 29 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Ling, X.L. Guo. Based on the random output and random demand of the agricultural products supply chain risk-sharing contract. Chinese Journal of Management Science 21 (2013), 50–57. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Y. Li. China’s agricultural natural disaster risk management research, and theory of the development of agricultural insurance. At zhongnan university of economics and law journal (2010), 34–37. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng. Economic crop insurance for farmers revenue impact study. Journal of Liaoning administration college (2015), 41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Xia, Y.H. Liu. U.S. federal crop insurance products system, running mechanism and enlightenment. Issues in Agricultural Economy (2014), 101–109. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, L.Y. Wang. The crops in China the necessity and feasible scheme of income insurance pilot. Agricultural outlook (2015), 18–24. [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Cao, Y.Y. Shi. Based on the option and insurance of the agricultural products supply chain coordination optimization study. IE&M 21 (2016), 8–16. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, M. Parlar. The Value of a put option to the risk - averse newsvendor. IIE TRANS 39 (2007), 481–500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, X. Meng, S. Wang, et al. The Coordination of Supply Chains with Bidirectional Option Contracts. EJOR 229 (2013), 375–381. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, X.X. Cui, Z.Y. Zhang. Demand depend on the effort level of agricultural products supply chain option contracts optimization. Mathematics in Practice and Theory (2014), 44–55. [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, C.X. Teng. Supply chain coordination based on option contract research. Operations Research and Management Science 20 (2011), 48–57. [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Sun, L. Xu. Secondary agricultural products supply chain under stochastic demand and supply an option contract coordination study. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management 28 (2014), 201–210. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin, S.P. Yang, Dan bin. Revenue sharing contract under the fresh agricultural products three-stage supply chain coordination. J Syst Eng 25 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.