MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Y. Xue, B. Lu, Properties of Energetic Materials Based on Nano-Porous Silicon. Chinese Journal of Energetic Materials, 18,5(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Churaman W., L. Currano, C. Becker, Initiation and reaction tuning of nanoporous energetic silicon. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 71, 2(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joachim Diener, Egon Gross, Dimitri Kovalev etal., Nanostructured Reactive Substance and Process for Producing the Same, US patent 0148569, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Clement etc, Highly explosive nanosilicon-based composite materials.phys.atat.sol, (a) 202, No.8 2005. [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, Y. Xue, etal., Influence of Electrochemical Etching Parameters on morphology of porous silicon, Mechanical Science and Engineering, 12(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Wang, R. Q. Shen, Y.H. Ye, Preparation and ProPerties of Porous Silicon Energe Chips, Chinese Journal of Energetic Materials, 18, 5(2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, D.X. Fu, etc. A Calculation Instrument for the Sensitivity Test of Initiating Explosive Device. Initiators&Pyrotechnics, 1, 2(2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.X. Fu, R. Zhang. etc. Estimation and Its Applicability of D-Optimality-Based Sensitivity Test under Different Prior Information. Chinese Journal of Energetic Materials, 17, 3(2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.