MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- G.I. Mahmood, M.L. Hill, D.L. Nelson, et al. Local heat transfer and flow structure on and above a dimpled surface in a channel, ASME J Turbomach, 123,1(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kesarev, A.P. Kozlov, Convective heat transfer in turbulized flow past a hemispherical Cavity, Heat Transfer Res, 25, 2(1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Terekhcv, S.V. Kalinina, Y. M. Mshvidobadze, Flow structure and heat transfer on a surface with a unit hole depression, Russ J Eng Thermophys, 5(1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Burgess, P. M. Ligrani, Effects of dimple depth on nusselt numbers and friction factors for internal cooling in a channel, ASM E Paper GT, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Mahmood, M. L Hill, D.L. Nelson, et al., Local heat transfer and flow structure on and above a dimpled surface in a channel, ASM E J. of Turbomachinery, 123, 1(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juin Chen, M.S. Hans, G.D. Geoffrey, Heat Transfer Enhancement in Dimpled Tubes, Applied Thermal Engineering, 21 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Bunker, K.F. Donnellan, Heat transfer and friction factors for flows inside circular tubes with concavity surfaces//ASME Turbo Expo 2003, collocated with the 2003 International Joint Power Generation Conference. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shin, K.S. Lee, S.D. Park, J.S. Kwak, Measurement of heat transfer coefficient in the dimpled channel: effects of dimple arrangement and channel height, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.