MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Part 4: Equipment manufacturing and New materials|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Ioannidou O, Zabaniotou A: Agricultural residues as precursors carbon production: a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews Vol 11(2007), 1966–2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Putun AE, Ozbay N, Onal EP, Putun E: Fixed-bed pyrolysis of cotton stalk for liquid and solid products. Fuel Process Technol Vol 86(2005), 1207–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R M Suzuki, A D Andrade, J C Sousa, et al: Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from rice bran. Bioresource Technology Vol 98(2007), 1985–1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul T W, Anton R: Reed pre-formed activated carbon matting derived from the pyrolysis of biomass natural fibre textile waste. J Anal Appl Pyrolysis Vol 70(2003), 563–577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foo K Y, Hameed B H: Recent developments in the preparation and regeneration of activated carbon by microwaves. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science Vol 149(2009), 19–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ania Co, Menendez J A, Parra J B, et al: Pyrolysis of activated carbons exhausted with organic compounds, J. J Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis Vol74(2005), 518–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhan D, Cong C J, Diakite K, et al: Kinetics of thermal decomposition of nickel oxalate dehydrate in air, J. Thermochimica Acta Vol430(2005), 101–105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marisamy M, Tomoaki N, Kunio Y: Characteristics of co-combustion and kinetic study on hydrothermally treated municipal solid waste with different rank coals: A thermogravimetric analysis, J. Applied Energy 87(2010), 141–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.