MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- E. Macdonald, R. Salas, D. Espalin, M. Perez, E. Aguilera, D. Muse and R.B. Wicker, 3D Printing for the Rapid Prototyping of Structural Electronics, IEEE Access, 2 (2014), p. 234–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printing [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Jan, J. Patrickand D.Y. Shin, in: Inkjet-based Micro manufacturing, Wiley (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Hull [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, J, R Yang, K K Tan, J Y H Fuh and Y S Wong, Performance characterization of drop-on-demand micro-dispensing system with multi-printheads, Microsystem Technologies,, Vol. 16, no. 12 (2010), p. 2087–2097 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Amol, X. Bombois, G. Scorletti, R. Babuška, S. Koekebakker, and W. Zeeuw, A Waveform Design Method for a PiezoInkjetPrinthead Based on Robust Feedforward Control, Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 21, no. 6) (2012), p. 1365–1374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Yarin, Drop Impact Dynamics: Splashing, Spreading, Receding, Bouncing, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech, 38 (2006), p.159–92 [Google Scholar]
- B. Derby, Inkjet printing ceramics: From drops to solid, Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 31 (2010), p. 2543–2550. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.