MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- M. Singh, H.M. Haverinen, Inkjet printing: Process and its applications. Advanced Materials, Vol.22 (2010), p. 673–685. [Google Scholar]
- E. Macdonald, R. Salas, D. Espalin, M. Perez, E. Aguilera, D. Muse, R.B. Wicker, 3D printing for the rapid prototyping ofstructural electronics. IEEE Access, Vol. 2 (2014), p. 234–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jaehyung, W. Alan, K. Antoine. Energetics of metal–organic interfaces: New experiments and assessment of the field, Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 64(2009), p. 1–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Lioua, F. Tsenga. Multi-dimensional data registration CMOS/MEMS integrated inkjet printhead. Journal of Microelectro mechanical Systems, Vol.19, no.4 (2011), p.961–972. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Miettinen, K. Kaija, M. Mantysalo, P. Mansik kamaki, Molded substrates for inkjet printed modules. IEEE Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies, Vol.32 (2009), p. 293–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sang, Y. Hong, F. Wang. Investigatin of viscosity effect ondroplet formation in T-shaped micro-channels by numerical andanalytical methods. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Vol.6 (2009), p. 6621–6635. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Reis, C. Ainsley, B. Derbyb, Ink-jet delivery of particlesuspensions by piezoelectric droplet ejectors. Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 97 (2005), p. 094903–1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kwon, Waveform design methods for piezo inkjet dispensers based on measured meniscus motion. Journal of Microelectro mechanical Systems, Vol. 18, no.5 (2009), p. 1118–1125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karaboga, B. Basturk, On the performance of Artificial Bee Colony (ABC), Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 8, no.1 (2008), p. 687–697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.