MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Part 3: Manufacturing innovation and Advanced manufacturing technology|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- M.I. Leong, S.D. Huang. Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction method based on solidification of floating organic drop combined with gas chromatography with electron-capture or mass spectrometry detection. J. Chromatogr. A, Vol. 1211(2008), p. 8–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Whitesides. The origins and the future of microfluidics. Nature, Vol. 442(2006), p. 368–373. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Pinto, C. Moreno, M. García-Vargas. A very sensitive flow system for the direct determination of copper in natural waters based on spectrophotometric detection. Talanta, Vol. 64(2004), p.562–565. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kangning, Z. Jianhua, W. Hongkai. Materials for Microfluidic Chip Fabrication. Accounts Chem. Res., Vol. 11(2013), p.2396–2406. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mata, A.J. Fleischman, S. Roy. Characterization of Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) Properties for Biomedical Micro/Nanosystems. Biomed. Microdevice, Vol. 4(2006), P.281–293. [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. He, C.C. Ma, X.Q. Hu, H.W. Chen. Method for fabrication of paper-based microfluidic devices by alkylsilane self-assembling and UV/O3-patterning. Anal. Chem., Vol. 85(2013), P.1327–1331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Eddings, M.A. Johnson, B.K. Gale. Determining the optimal PDMS–PDMS bonding technique for microfluidic devices. J. Micromech. Microeng., Vol. 18(2008), P.1171–1185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lee, R. Investigation of thermal vibration correlation of silicon lattice atoms by ion scattering. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. B, Vol. 232(2005), p.285–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.