MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Tang Guanghai. Research on the Path and Countermeasure of Transformation and Upgrading of Manufacturing Industry under Internet Thinking. Economic Outlook. 2015 (03): 22–23 [Google Scholar]
- Li Q. Introduction to E-commerce. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2011: 13 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jie. Development of China’s Future Manufacturing Industry from the German Industrial “Industrial 4.0”. Private Science and Technology. 2014 (12): 268 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Wen. Enlightenment of German Industrial Strategy 4.0 on China’s Industrial Transformation and Upgrading. Journal of Industrial Economics and Management .2014 (7): 180 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shu. Intelligent manufacturing and future manufacturing. Modern Manufacturing, 2014 (1): 24–25 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jun. Establishment and Balance of E-business Ecosystem in Enterprises. Business in Business, 2014, (15): 54–55 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Qiyu. How to Construct E-Business Ecosystem in Enterprises. Electronic Commerce .2015 (02): 221 [Google Scholar]
- Meng Cong. Application of Cloud Computing Technology in E-commerce Development. Electronic Commerce . 2015 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Han Qi. Realizing the Industry Catching up and Surpassing in Our Country .Industrial Weekly.2014 (09): 52–54 [Google Scholar]
- China Enterprise Confederation, Top 500 Manufacturing Enterprises in China, 2014: 5–9 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ping. Global Value Chain Division and the Growth of China’s Manufacturing Industry. Beijing: Economic Management Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Aizhen. Constraints and Breakthroughs of China’s Equipment Manufacturing Industry under Global Competition - Analysis Based on Dual View of Value Chain and Industrial Chain. Beijing: Economic Science Press, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yongjian. Evaluation of China’s Manufacturing Industry Facing Global Industrial Value Chain. Beijing: Science Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wei, “The Upgrading of China’s Manufacturing Industry in the Industrial Age of 4.0”. China Development Review, 2015 (03): 37–38 [Google Scholar]
- An Lin. Considering German Industry 4.0 for Speeding up the Transformation and Upgrading of China’s Manufacturing Industry .Manufacturing and Manufacturing. 2015 (03): 37 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Qing. Producer Services to promote the upgrading of the manufacturing sector analysis [J]. Finance and Economics Research. 2015 (04): 27–29 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. Industrial 4.0 Manufacturing Power Dream [J]. Quality Exploration .2015 (02): 58–59 [Google Scholar]
- Zuehlke D. Smart Factory-Towards a factory-of things [J]. Annual reviews in Control，2010(34):129–138 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michael Gro B. Mobile shopping: a classification framework and literature reriew[J]. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management,2015(3):221–223 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.