MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Wang J.J., Lv Z.H., Jie W., et al., Analysis the development and application about the cloud computing technology, Journal of computer applications and design, vol.31,no.20,pp.4404–4409, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Han. W. The influence factors of the cloud computing services market competitive analysis, Journal of the managerial modernization, no. 2, pp. 25–27, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lin W.W., Qi D.Y. The research review on the cloud computing resource scheduling, Journal of the computer science, vol. 39, no.10, pp.1–6, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li B.M., Liu Q. Try on the match of the grid resources based on ontology, Journal of northwestern polytechnic university. vol.28, no.6, pp.608–611, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ju J.H., Wang Y., Fu J.Q. Research on Key Technology in Saas, Intelligent Computing and Cognitive Information(ICICCI), International Conference on. pp.384–387, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Banerjee, Srikanth, Cukic. Log-Based Reliability Analysis of Software as Service(Saas), Software Reliability Engineering(ISSRE), IEEE 21st International Symposium on. pp.239–248, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Bernstein, Vidovic, Modi. A Cloud Paas for High Scale, Function, and Velocity Mobile Applications-With Reference Application as the Fully Connected Car, Systems and Networks Communications(ICSNC), Fifth International Conference on. pp.117–123, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Lv C.T., Li Q., Lei Z. Paas: A revolution for information technology platforms, Educational and Network Technology (ICENT), International Conference on. pp.346–349, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Lee, S.X. Yan, D. Ma etal. Aggregating IaaS Service. SRII Global Conference (SRII Global Conference). Annual. pp.335–338, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Hall. Evolution of telco-services utilizing Infrastructure as a Service(Iaas), Intelligencein Next Generation Networks(ICIN), 15th International Conference on. pp.247–252, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.