MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201713th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management (GCMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Internet +, Big data and Flexible manufacturing|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
- Jin shen. Modelling and configuration of product extension services using an Ontology-based approach. Shanghai Jiao Tong University. 2012, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Gruber, T.R. A translation approach to portable ontology specifications. Knowledge Acquisition, 1993, 5(2): 199–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianjun Chen, Chenghu Zhou, Jinggui Wang. The research on geography Ontology. Geography frontier, 2006(03): 81–90. [Google Scholar]
- Fiorentini X, Gambino I, Liang V, et al. An ontology for assembly representation. New York：Department of Commerce, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raphael B, Krima S, Rachuri S, et al. OntoSTEP : Enriching product model data using ontologies. Computer-Aided Design, 2012, 44(6): 575–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fiorentini X, Gambino I, Liang V, et al. An ontology for assembly representation. New York: Department of Commerce, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minna L, Garcia F, Kallela T, et al. Product-process ontology for managing assembly specific knowledge between product design and assembly system simulation// Micro-Assembly Technologies and Applications. IFIP-International Federation for Information Processing 260. Springer US, 2008:99–108. [Google Scholar]
- Weiwei Wang, Zhigang Wang, Pan Liangming, et al. Research on the construction of bilingual movie knowledge graph. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Pekinensis, 2016, 52 (1): 25–34. [Google Scholar]
- Honggen Zhou, Mengying Wang, Jing Xuwen, et al. Modeling and application of diesel ontology model for multidisciplinary optimization. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems. 2014, 20 (10): 2348–2359. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, S., Tian, L. Ontology-based semantic retrieval for mechanical design knowledge, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 2015, 28 (2):226–238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Zhao, M., Xie, Y., Zhang, Z. A new model of conceptual design based on Scientific Ontology and intentionality theory. Part II: The process model. (2015) Design Studies, 38, pp. 139–160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.