MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil and Architectural Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Z. Fang and H.Q. Zhang, Experimental Research on Interfacial Bond Performance in Rock Anchor with High-Performance Grouting Medium. In Key Engineering Materials 517, pp. 932–938 (July 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Cheng, J. Han, and P. Zhang, Long-term performance and safety assessment of anchorage in geotechnical engineering, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 5, 003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Xie, K. Zhu, J.Y. Hua, H.W. Ying, and K.F. Liu, Behaviour and In Situ Tests of Self-Drilling Prestressed Anchors, In Applied Mechanics and Materials 130, pp. 3536–3542 (January 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Cheng, Slope Anchoring Technology in China: State of the Art Report and its Prospect, In Applied Mechanics and Materials 256, pp. 26–33 (December 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Yue, W. Gao, J. Chen, and C.F. Lee, Drilling process monitoring for a wealth of extra factual data from drillhole site investigation, In Proceedings of the 10th international congress of the International Association of Engineering Geology (IAEG2006 Engineering Geology for Tomorrow’s Cities), Nottingham, UK, pp. 6–10 (September 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, Z. Fang, A. Nanni, J. Hu, and G. Chen, Experimental Study of a Large- Scale Ground Anchor System with FRP Tendon and RPC Grout Medium, Journal of Composites for Construction, 19(4), 04014073 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Leyland, Small hydroelectric engineering practice, CRC Press, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Guo, M. Xiao, and Y.C. Xiao, Rock bolt mechanical analysis and its application to engineering. Journal of Coal Science and Engineering (China), 14, 58–61 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.O.U. Jun, Prestressed anchoring technology for the high slope of Three-gorge Lock, The Chinese Journal of Geological Hazard and Control, 2, 021 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Lei, and G.X. Xu, Experimental investigation on the anchorage mechanics of anchorage cable of the late model with the pressure uniform, In Advanced Materials Research 163, pp. 3798–3803 (January 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Zhang, J.J. Zheng, P.Y. Li, J. Zhang, and S. Yu, A method for predicting mechanical behaviour of HPJG–Anchors–Part I: Mechanical characteristics and load transfer models. Computers and Geotechnics, 45, 62–73 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Luo, X.T. Xie, K.L. Li, and Y.C. Kuang, Test on Corrosion Resistance of GFRP Anchor Bolt, In Advanced Materials Research, 535, pp. 1927–1935, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishikawa and S. Fujita, Nanoimprint Biosensors: The Fusion of Nanofabrication, Nanophotonics and Nanobiology, CRC Press, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tan, Y. Yu, M. Wang, and J. Yang, Experimental research on bolt anchorage effect on large-section deep-buried tunnel in loess, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 8, 013 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.