MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle Structure Design and Manufacturing|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- National Research Council Canada, Armour Combat Vehicle Mobility Development Study, (Phase 2 Report, 5 July 1999), 29–49. [Google Scholar]
- Richard Ogorkiewicz, Technology of Tracked vehicles II, Jane’s Information Group Ltd, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Christian Guenther and Cornelius Leondes. Synthesis of a high-speed tracked vehicle suspension system - part I: Problem statement, suspension structure, and decomposition. IEEE. 22: 158-165, April (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Murakami M, Watanabe K and Kitano. A mathematical model for spatial motion of tracked vehicles on soft ground. Journal of Terramechanics, 29(1): 71-81, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zi-Yue, Ya-Dong Gao et al. Modeling and Simulation of tracked vehicle based on Pro/E and RecurDyn. 5th International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacturing Engineering, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chang Liang Cai, Simulation of the tracked duct cleaning robot based on Pro/E and RecurDyn[J], Manufacturing automation, (11):53–56, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yin Huabing, Hu Licheng, Zhang Zhongsheng, Huang Yingxin. Modeling and simulation of virtual prototype for tracked vehicle with hydro-pneumatic suspension system. 6th Int. Conf. on System Simulation and Scientific Computing (Beijing). Oct. 24-27. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Q. Ma, X. X. Liu, B. Q. Dai, “Research and Design of Mechanical System Virtual Prototyping”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 52-54, pp. 624-629, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rui Qiang and Wang Hongyan. Multi-body dynamic simulation and experimental validation of high-speed tracked vehicle. Proceedings of the 7th ICFDM 2006 International Conference on Frontiers of Design and Manufacturing, Guangzhou, China, pp: 31-34, June 19-22, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.