MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle Structure Design and Manufacturing|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- H. Lim, Y. Kang, J. Kim and C. Kim, Formation control of leader following unmanned ground vehicles using nonlinear model predictive control, Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, 945–950, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Lawton, R. W. Beard and B. J. Young, A decentralized approach to formation maneuvers, Robotics and Automation, 19,933–941, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, P. Phohomsiri, Explicit equations of motion for constrained mechanical systems with singular mass matrices and applications to multi-body dynamics, Proc. Soc. London A, 462, 2097–2117, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Kalaba and F.E. Udwadia, Equations of Motion for Nonholonomic, Constrained Dynamical Systems via Guss’s Principle, J. Appl. Mech., 60, 662–668, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, Nonideal Constraints and Lagrangian Dynamics, J. Aerosp. Eng., 13, 17-22, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, Equations of Motion for Mechanical Systems: A Unified Approach, Int. J. Nonlin. Mech., 31, 951–958, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, A New Perspective on the Tracking Control of Nonlinear Structural and Mechanical Systems, Proc. Soc. London A, 459, 1783–1800, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, Equations of Motion for Constrained Multi-body Systems and their Control, J. Optimiz. Theory App., 127, 627–638, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prasad, K. Manjunatha, and R.B. Bapat, The generalized Moore-Penrose inverse, Linear Algebra and its Applications, 165, 59–69, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Udwadia, Optimal Tracking Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, Series A: Mathematical and Physical Seciences, 464, 2341–2363, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.