MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle Structure Design and Manufacturing|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Ji Yuan-jin, Ren Li-hui. Journal of Machine Design. Innovationa lstructure designo fcarbon-free car by using center-changed gear technique. 14, 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zou Guang-ming, Yang Xiu-guang. Research on the potential energy-driven car with energy stored by vortex coil spring. 7, 32–35, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin, Wang Yan, Li Run-lian. Innovational design of carbon-free car. 2, 59–62, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Cheng, Gao Kun-shan, Ju Chen-ming, Zhang Ya-li. Dynamic Simulation of Carbon-Free Caron ADAMS. 8, 197–200, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Jian, Wei De-qiang, Sui Xin-meng. An S-shaped path walking shift variable pitch carbon-free car: China, 201410839319.3[P]. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiao-dong, Shi Yan-nan, Zhang Li-li. The Design, Manufacture and Innovative Practice of Carbon-free Car. 2, 92–295, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chun, Zheng Ying-bin, Ma Yong-chang. Wide-angle turning performance optimization of gravitational potential energy driven three-wheeled car. 10, 50–55, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Run, Zhu Xian yong, Li Zhi dong. Carbon -free car steering mechanism modeling and simulation based on spring constraint. 9, 24–27, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yu-han, Liu Jian-wei, Ye Zi-lon. A kind of can adapt to different stem from carbon-free car S-shaped path: China, 201510175306.5[P], (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.