MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Structure Design and Manufacturing|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Zhu Z Q, Chen Y S, Howe D. Maximising the flux-weakening capability of permanent magnet brushless AC machine and drives [C]. The Third International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, Beijing, China, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Morimoto S, Sanada M, Takeda Y. Performance of PM-assisted synchronous reluctance motor for high-efficiency and wide constant-power operation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiangming. Maglev train [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Press(in Chinese), (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Thornton R. The M3 Urban Transportation System[R]. MagneMotion Inc. America: Federal Transit Administration as Part of FFA Project MA-26-7077. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yunde Xie Modeling and simulation on EMS maglev vehicles [D]. Changsha: Natinal University of Defense Technology(in Chinese), (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Ostovic V. Pole-changing permanent-magnet machines[J]. IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.