MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Bashra K. O. Chabor Alwawi and Hubert Roth, etc, Mobile Robot Motion Planning and Multi Objective Optimization Using Improved Approach[J], International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotic Research, 4.(Oct. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yaonan Wang, Robot intelligent control engineering. 8.(Science Press, Beijing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ilon BE, Directionally statble self propelled vehicle, P.3746112.(U.S., 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Dickerson SL, Lapin BD, Control of an omnidirectional robotic vehicle witch Mecanum wheels, IEEE proceedings of the Telesystems Conference, 323.(Atlanta, 1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Liu, Hongtao Wu, Omnidirectional moiton analysis and simulation of Mobile mechanism with Mecanum wheel, Machine Design and Manufacture Engeering, 43-44, 40(05). (SEU Press, Nanjing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Price, Differential evolution a fast and simple numerical optimizer, 1996 Biennial Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society, 524-527.(New York, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Storn, K. Price, Differential evolution a simple and efficient adaptive scheme for global optimization over continuous spaces[C], Technical report International Computer Science Institute, 41-47.(Berkley, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Jinkun Liu, advanced PID control and MATLAB Simulink, 136. Electronics Industry Press, Beijing, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Wang, et al. PID Parameter Tuning Based on Improved DE Algorithm and the Application, Journal of Chinese Society of Power Engineering. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Youxin Luo, and Xiaoyi Che, Tuning PID control parameters on hydraulic servo control system based on differential evolution algorithm, Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management 2010 International Conference on IEEE, 1861–1864.(2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.