MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Joseph, M. and P. Pandya, Finding Response Times in a Real-Time System. The Computer Journal, 1986. 29(5): p. 390–395 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong, T.C., J.W. Mark, and K.C. Chua. Approximate performance analysis of resource allocation for real-time and non-real-time multiclass services in cellular systems. in Communication Systems, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K.C. and S. Lee, Performance evaluation of switched ethernet for real-time industrial communications. Computer Standards and Interfaces, 2002. p. 411–423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Venkatramani, C. and T.-C. Chiueh, Design, implementation,and evaluation of a software-based real-time ethernet protocol. SIGCOMM Comput. Commun. Rev., October 1995.: p. 27–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishak, M.K., G. Herrmann, and M. Pearson. Reducing delay and jitter for real-time control communication in Ethernet. in Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2013 15th International Conference on. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Kadir, W.M.H.W., R.E. Samin, and B.S.K. Ibrahim, Internet Controlled Robotic Arm. Procedia Engineering, 2012. p. 1065–1071. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sam, R., K. Arrifin, and N. Buniyamin. Simulation of pick and place robotics system using Solidworks Softmotion. in System Engineering and Technology (ICSET), 2012 International Conference on. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Lara-Niño, C. Torres-Huitzil and J. H. Barron-Zambrano, “Versatile educational and research robotic platform based on reconfigurable hardware,” 2014 International Conference on ReConFigurable Computing and FPGAs (ReConFig14), Cancun, 2014, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Anish, B. Kowshick and S. Moorthi, “Ethernet based industry automation using FPGA,” AFRICON, 2013, Pointe-Aux-Piments, 2013, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- M. Engin, “Embedded and real time system design: A case study fire fighting robot,” 2016 in 5th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO), Bar, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.