MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- A.V. Inzartsev, Underwater Vehicles. In-Tech, Austria. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bláha, M. Schlegel and J. Königsmarková, Design and control of underwater vehicle for NDT inspections, 2014 IEEE/OES Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV), Oxford, MS, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Fossen, Guidance and control of ocean vehicles. Vol. 199. No. 4. New York: Wiley, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohan, J. Kim, Coordinated motion control in task space of an autonomous underwater vehicle– manipulator system,Ocean Engineering, 104, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Leonard, Stability of a bottom-heavy underwater vehicle, Automatica 33.3 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, Autonomous control of a differential thrust micro rov. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Langmajer, L. Bláha, Structural Parameter Identification of a Small Robotic Underwater Vehicle, Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering for Advanced and Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear systems, Prentice-Hall, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Chaturvedi, A. K. Sanyal and N. H. McClamroch, Rigid-Body Attitude Control, in IEEE Control Systems, 31, no. 3, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Markley, J. L. Crassidis, Fundamentals of Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control, Springer, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Fossen, Mathematical models for control of aircraft and satellites, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yu, S. Yang, M. Wang, C. Li and Z. Li, High performance full attitude control of a quadrotor on SO(3), IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lee, M. Leoky and N. H. McClamroch, Geometric tracking control of a quadrotor UAV on SE(3), 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.