MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Matveev A S, Hoy M, Katupitiya J, et al. Nonlinear sliding mode control of an unmanned agricultural tractor in the presence of sliding and control saturation. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 61(9): 973–987, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang-Min Ko, Seung-Kyu Park, Tae-Sung Yoon, et al. Comparative Study of Fuzzy PD Control and PI Control for Heavy Duty Robot. International Conference on Industrial Technology, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yuming Liang, Lihong Xu, Wei Ruihua, et al. Adaptive Fuzzy Control for Trajectory Tracking of Mobile Robot. International Conference onIntelligent Robots and Systems, Taipei, Taiwan: 4755–4760, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Jingjun Zhang, Chaoyang Lian, Ruizhen Gao, et al. 3-Degree-of-freedom Parallel Robot Control Based Fuzzy Theory. International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics: 221–224, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Gao yanfeng, Zhang hua, Mao zhiwei, et al. Predictive Fuzzy Control for a Mobile Welding RobotSeam Tracking. World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation: 2271–2276, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Shao, Dong Xiwen, Wang Xiaofang, etc. Variable Universe Fuzzy Controller Selection Factor telescopic. Information and Control, 39(5): 536–541, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongxing variable universe adaptive fuzzy controller. Science in China: Series E., 29(1): 32–42, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.