MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J. Borenstein, H.R. Everett, L. Feng, D. Wehe, Mobile Robot Positioning – Sensors and Techniques, J. Robotic Systems, 14, 4 (1997), 231–249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Papanikolopoulos and P.K. Khosla, Real-Time LQG Robotic Visual Tracking, Robotic System, 10, (1992), 305–312. [Google Scholar]
- P. Corke and M. Goods, “Controller design for high performance visual servoing,” in Proc. 12th World Congress IFAC (1993), 395–398. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chaumette and S. Hutchinson, Visual servo control. I. Basic approaches, IEEE Robotics Automation Magazine, 13, 4 (1993), 82–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hutchinson, G. Hager, and P. Corke, A tutorial on visual servo control, IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, 12, 5 (1996), 651–670. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bensalah and F. Chaumette, “Compensation of abrupt motion changes in target tracking by visual servoing,” in IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (1995), 181–187. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chaumette and S. Hutchinson, Visual servo control. II. Advanced approaches [tutorial], IEEE Robotics Automation Magazine, 14, 1(2007), 109–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Piepmeier, “Experimental Results for Uncalibrated Eye-in-Hand Visual Servoing,” Proc. the 35th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory (2003), 335–339. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Y.H. Liu, D. Zhou, Adaptive Visual Servoing Using Point and Line Features With an Uncalibrated Eye-in-Hand Camera, IEEE Trans. ROBOTICS, 24, 4 (2008), 843–857. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shahriari, S. Fantasia, F. Flacco, G. Oriolo, “Robotic Visual Servoing of Moving Targets,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), (2013), 77–82. [Google Scholar]
- M-C. Tsai, K-Y. Chen, M-Y. Cheng and K.C. Lin, Implementation of a real-time moving object tracking system using visual servoing, Robotica, 21, 6 (2003), 615–625. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Torkaman, M. Farrokhi, A Kalman-Filter-Based Method for Real-Time Visual Tracking of a Moving Object Using Pan and Tilt Platform, Int. J. Sci. & Eng. Research, 3, 8 (2012), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Mittal, I.J. Nagrath, Robotics and Control (Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ogata, Modern Control Engineering (Prentice Hall, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ruangpayoongsak, Object Trajectory Tracking on a Plane Using Camera and Infrared Sensor, The Journal of KMUTNB, 24, 2 (2014), 247–256. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.