MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- J. Wu, J. Wang, L. Wang, T. Li. Dynamics and control of a planar 3-DOF parallel manipulator with actuation redundancy. Mech. Mach. Theory 44(4), 835–849 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramesh, M.A. Mannan, A.N. Poo. Error compensation in machine tools—a review: Part I: geometric, cutting-force induced and fixture-dependent errors. Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 40(9), 1235–1256 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Rao, N.M. Rao. Position analysis of spatial 3-RPS parallel manipulator. Int. J. Mech. Eng. Rob. Res. 2(2), 80–90 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kamesh, A.B.S. Rao, K.M. Rao. A computer based technique for structural comparison of in parallel robotic manipulators applicable for higher pairs. Int. J. Mech. Eng. Rob. Res. 1(1), 107–119 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Su, L. Wang. Latest development of a new standard for the testing of five-axis machine tools using an S-shaped test piece. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part B-J. Eng. Manuf. 229(7), 1221–1228 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, J. Ding, Z. Song, L. Du, W. Wang. Modeling and simulation of surface morphology abnormality of ‘S’test piece machined by five-axis CNC machine tool. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 1–15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xie, X.J. Liu, T. Li. A comparison study on the orientation capability and parasitic motions of two novel articulated tool heads with parallel kinematics. Adv. Mech. Eng. 5, 249103 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Huang, M. Li, X.M. Zhao, J.P. Mei, D. G. Chetwynd, S.J. Hu. Conceptual design and dimensional synthesis for a 3-DOF module of the TriVariant-a novel 5-DOF reconfigurable hybrid robot. IEEE Trans. Robot. 21(3), 449–456 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Huang, J. Wang, L. Wang, R. Yao. Kinematical calibration of a hybrid machine tool with Regularization method. Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 51(3), 210–220 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Liu, J. Wang. A new methodology for optimal kinematic design of parallel mechanisms. Mech. Mach. Theory 42(9), 1210–1224 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Xie, X.J. Liu, J. Wang. A 3-DOF parallel manufacturing module and its kinematic optimization. Robot. Comput.-Integr. Manuf. 28(3), 334–343 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.