MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- K.T. Park, Y.J. Shin, C.H. Park, Y.S. Mo, and D.C. Jeong, ICCAS, “Robot application for assembly process of engine part,” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Ray and M. Singh, CARPI, “Development of a force reflecting Tele-robot for remote handling in nuclear installations,” (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Armstrong, O. Khatib, and J. Burdick, ICRA, “The explicit dynamic model and inertial parameters of the PUMA 560 arm,” (1986). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cheraghpour, M. Vaezi, H. E. ShooriJazeh, and S. A. A. Moosavian, IEEE-ICM “Dynamic modeling and kinematic simulation of Stäubli© TX40 robot using MATLAB/ADAMS co-simulation,” (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Tokyo, “Movemaster II RM-501 model instruction manual”, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Craig, Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control, 3rd ed. United Kingdom: Prentice Hall, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi, X. Min-min, Q. Jin-yi, and Z. Hu, ICCASM, “Research on co-simulation using ADAMS and MATLAB for automobile active suspension system,” (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Inigo and J. S. Morton, IEEE Trans. Educ., “Simulation of the dynamics of an industrial robot,” vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 89–99, (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.