MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot Design and Control|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Z. Wang and Y. Liu, “Estimating hydrodynamic parameters of a lake surface cleaning robot using numerical methods,” in Proc. 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics (2009), 1146–1151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang and Y. Liu, “Global AsymptoticStabilization Control of a Lake Surface Cleaning Robot,” in Proc. 2009 IEEE Int. Conf. on Information and Automation (2009), 271–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, D. Wang, T. Liu, W. Ren, “An AutonomousShip for Cleaning the GarbageFloating on a Lake,” in 2nd Int.Conf. on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, (2009), 471–474. [Google Scholar]
- P. Agrawal, B. Bhattacharya, “Aquatic Multi-Robot System For Lake Cleaning,” Nature-Inspired Mobile Robotics (World Scientific,Singapore, 2013), 171–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Halterman, M. Bruch, “Velodyne HDL-64E LIDAR for Unmanned Surface Vehicle Obstacle Detection,” in Proc. SPIE 7692, UnmannedSystemsTechnology XII, 76920D (May 07, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dunbabin, A. Grinham, J. Udy, “An Autonomous Surface Vehicle for Water Quality Monitoring,” Australasian Conf. on Robotics and Automation (2009), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- G. Papadopoulos, H. Kurniawati, A. S. B. M. Shariff, “3D-Surface Reconstruction for Partially Submerged Marine Structures Using an Autonomous Surface Vehicle,” 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 3551–3557. [Google Scholar]
- M. Leanglum, N. Ruangpayoongsak, A. Phunopas, “Design and Development of the Waste Collector for a Surface Robot Cleaner,” Industrial Engineering Network Conference (2015), 900–905. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sumroengrit and N. Ruangpayoongsak, “Performance of Waste Collectors for Water Surface Cleaning,” Int. Conf. on Engineering Innovation (2016, in press). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, Z. Gai, J. Zhao, X. Cui, L. Yang, S. Chu, J. Yang, “Development of Laser Water Level Measuring System Without Cooperative Target,” Symp. on Photonics and Optoelectronics (2012), 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Gupta, N. Ghosh, A. Banerjee, WaveOptics: Basic Concepts and Contemporary Trends (CRC Press, Florida, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Mittal, I.J. Nagrath, Robotics and Control (Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.