MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- P. J. Whiting and W. E. Dietrich. Convective accelerations and boundary shear stress over a channel bar. Water Resources Research. 27, 783–796. (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ashmore. Morphology and dynamics of braided rivers. Treatise on Geomorphology, 9, 289–312. (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ikeda. Prediction of alternate bar wavelength and height. Journal Hydraulic Engineering, 110, 371–386. (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N.R. Jaeggi. Formation and effects of alternate bars. Journal Hydraulics Engineer, 110, 142–156. (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fujita and Y. Muramoto. Studies on the process of development of alternate bars. Bulletin of the Disaster Prevention Research Institute, 35, 55–86. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- S. Landau and B.S. Everitt. A handbook of statistical analyses using SPSS. Chapman & Hall/CRC Press LLC. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kinoshita. Investigation of channel deformation in Ishikari River. Report of Bureau of Resources, Department of Science and Technology, Japan, 1–174. (in Japanese). (1961). [Google Scholar]
- F. Yoshino. Study on bed forms. Collected Papers, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 4, 165–176. (in Japanese). (1967). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fujita. Fundamental study on channel changes in alluvial rivers. Kyoto University, Japan, 1–210. (in Japanese). (1980). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lanzoni Experiments on bar formation in a straight flume: 1. Uniform sediment. Water Resources Research, 36, 3337–3349. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Rahman, N. Nagata, T. Hosoda, and Y. Muramoto. Experimental study on morphological process of meandering channel with bank erosion. Annual Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 40, 947–952. (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tubino. Growth of alternate bars in unsteady flow. Water Resources Research, 27, 37–52. (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia and Y. Nino. Dynamics of sediment bars in straight and meandering channels: experiments on the resonance phenomenon. Journal Hydraulics Research, 31, 739–761. (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.