MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- M. Giglio, A. Manes, U. Mariani, R. Molinaro, W. Matta, Helicopter fuselage crack monitoring and prognosis through on-board sensor network, Proc. of CM (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Castillo-Rivera, M. Tomas-Rodriguez, Hover Flight Helicopter Modelling and Vibrations Analysis, XXXVI Jornadas de Automática, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Bauchau, J. Rodriguez, S. Y Chen, Coupled rotor fuselage analysis with finite motions using component mode synthesis. Journal of the American Helicopter Society, 49 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamer, V. Muscarello, P. Masarati, G. Quaranta, Y. Yaman, Helicopter vibratory loads and vibrations reduction using higher-harmonic control, 39th European Rotorcraft Forum (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stupar, A. Simonovic, M. Jovanovic, Measurement and analysis of vibrations on the helicopter structure in order to detect defects of operating elements, Scientific Technical Review, 62 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yeo, I. Chopra, Coupled rotor/fuselage vibration analysis using detailed 3-D airframe models, Mathematical and computer modelling, 33 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Heffernan, D. Precetti, W. Johnson, NASA report: Vibration analysis of the SA349/2 Helicopter (1991). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gmurczyk, P. Reymer, M. Kurdelski, Global FEM model of combat helicopter, Journal of Kones, 18 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Annett, M. A. Polanco, System-integrated finite element analysis of a full-scale helicopter crash test with deployable energy absorbers, American helicopter society 66th annual forum (2010). [Google Scholar]
- W. A Stepniewski, Comparative Study of Soviet VS Western Helicopters.-Pt. 2: Evaluation of Weight, Maintainability and Design Aspects of Major Components, NASA (1983). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.