MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- M. Anjanapva, D. K. Anand, J. A. Kirk. Error correction methodologies and control strategies for numerical control machines. Control Method for Manufacturing Process. 7:41–49 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Lin, K. F. Ehmann. Direct volumetric error evaluation for multi-axis machines. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture. 33, 5: 675–693 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kiridena, P. M. Ferreira. Mapping the effects of positioning errors on the volumetric accuracy of five-axis CNC machine tools. International Jounal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 33, 3: 417–437 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- John C., Ziegert, Prashant Kalle. Error compensation in machine tools: a neural network approach. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 5: 143–151 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Rahman Mahbubur, Heikkala Jouko, Lappalainen Kauko. Modeling measurement and error compensation of multi-axis machine tools. Part l: theory. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 40: 1535–1546 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moon S K, Moon Y M, Kota S, et al. Screw theory based metrology for design and error compensation of machine tools. Proceedings of DETC, 1: 697–707 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yizhong, Cheng Shaohua, Li Yanjun. Improvement of multivariate quality loss function and its empirical analysis. Systems Engineering, 20, 4: 54–58 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Ai Tingting, Tian Jing, Gao Hongchi. A research on the technology of assembly quality optimization based on multiple quality loss and genetic algorithm. China Mechanical Engineering, 10: 1161–1164 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Duan Saisai, Fan Shuhai, Huang Tinghua, Xie Qinghong, Jiang Nanyun. A research on incremental model based on multivariate quality loss function. Machinery Design and Manufacture, 7: 253–256 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chang Y.-C., Hung W.-L. Linex loss functions with applications to determining the optimum process parameters. Qual. Quant, 41: 291–301 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jen-Ming, Tsou Jia-Chi. An optimal design for process quality improvement: modeling and application. Production Planning & Control, 14, 7: 603–612 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ganeshan Ram, Kulkarni Shailesh, Boone Tonya. Production economics and process quality: A Taguchi perspective. Production Economics, 71: 343–350 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Artiles-León Noel. A pragmatic approach to multiple-response problems using loss functions. Quality Engineering, 9, 2: 213–220 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramesh Kumar L., Padmanaban K.P., Balamurugan C. Least cost-tolerance allocation based on Lagrange multiplier. Concurrent Engineering Research and Applications, 24, 2: 164–177 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balamurugan, C., Saravanan, A., Dinesh Babu, P., Jagan, S., Ranga Narasimman, S. Concurrent optimal allocation of geometric and process tolerances based on the present worth of quality loss using evolutionary optimisation techniques. Research in Engineering Design, 1–18 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Pradeep Kumar Gupta, Kunal Sharma, and Vibhu Tripathi. Economical Analysis and Up Gradation of Existing Machine Tools through Retrofitting. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2, 4: 52–58(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Manikandan, R., Swaminathan, P., Sujitha, R. Unimodular hypergraph based clustering approaches for VLSI circuit partitioning. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5, 3: 2755–2758 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Shijin Kumar, P.S., Dharun, V.S. Hybrid brain MRI segmentation algorithm based on K-means clustering and texture pattern matrix. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11, 6: 4343–4348 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Daie, P., Li, S. Matrix-based hierarchical clustering for developing product architecture. Concurrent Engineering Research and Applications, 24, 2: 139–152 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinyuan Tang, Yanfeng Lu, Chao Zhou. Contact analysis of spiral bevel gear transmission with error. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 44, 7: 16–23 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Kang, Jinwei Fan. Optimal allocation method of NC machine tool manufacturing precision. Mechanical Science and Technology, 27, 5: 588–591 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd S. Nelson. Some notes on variation. Journal of Quality Technology, 31, 4: 459–462 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Wu, Weishe Zhang. Tolerance optimal allocation method based on manufacturing and quality loss cost. Journal of Chang ‘an University (Natural Science Edition), 25, 3 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.