MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- J. M. Miller, “Multiple voltage electrical power distribution system for automotive applications,” in Proc. 31st Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC), Washington, DC, Aug. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Miller, D. Goel, D. Kaminski, H.-P. Schoner, and T. M. Jahns, “Making the case for a next generation automotive electrical system,” in Proc. IEEE-SAE International Conference on Transportation Electronics (Convergence), Dearborn, MI, Oct. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Edgar J. Beyn, “The 12 Volt Doctor’s Alternator Book”, C. Plath North American Division, Spa Creek Inc, Annapolis, Maryland. (1986). [Google Scholar]
- M. Smith “It’s Volts That Counts,” in Automotive Engineering, vol. 26, No. 9, 2001, pp. 52–55. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Paul Brand, “Chapter 4 Alternator Charging System,” in How To Repair Your Car, Motorbook International, pp. 61, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- “Charging System Basic” Retrieved from http://www.bcae1.com/charging.htm [Last access 6 June 2016] [Google Scholar]
- Stewart Robertson, Chapter 3, Predicting Circuit Behaviour, in Automotive Electrical Maintenance. Oxford, Elsevier, pp. 30, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. N.K. Giri, “Automobile Mechanical,” New Delhi, Khanna Publisher, pp. 376, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Bosch, Automotive Handbook, 7th Edition, Wiley, England, pp. 1009, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- SAE International, Automotive Handbook, 8th Edition, Robert Bosch, Plochigen, pp. 952–968, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.