MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Autogas Incentive Policies, A country-by-country analysis of why and how goverments promoto autogas and what works. World LP Gas Association. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Pipitone. E, Beccari. S, SAE Technical Paper. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Arcoumanis, C. Bae, C. Crookes, R. Kinoshita. E, Fuel 87, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwak, H.Myung, Park, Fuel 86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Myung Choi, K. Kim, J. Lim, Y. Lee, Park, Energy 44, 1(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Myung Kim, J. Choi, K. Hwang, Park, Fuel 94, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Raslavičius, L. Keršys, Mockus, A., Keršienė, S., Starevičius, N., Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 32, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Biscoff, R. Akple, M. Turkson, R. Klomegah, Scenario of the emerging shift from gasoline to LPG fuelled cars in Ghana: A case study in Ho Municipality, Volta Region. Energy Policy 44, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saraf, Thipse, Saxena, SAE Tech. Pap. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Saraf, Thipse, Saxena, SAE Tech. Pap. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Park, Park, Y. Oh, S. Lee, Y. Kim, T. Y. Kim, Kang, SAE Tech. Pap. (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.