MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Ramirez-Serrano, A. and R. Kuzyk. Modified Mecanum Wheels for Traversing Rough Terrains. in 2010 Sixth International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jüttler, B., et al., Classical Techniques for Applied Geometry and Kinematics of The Mecanum Wheel. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2008. 25(9): p. 784–791. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tlale, N. and M.d. Villiers. Kinematics and Dynamics Modelling of a Mecanum Wheeled Mobile Platform. in Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice, 2008. M2VIP 2008. 15th International Conference on. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hoang, G., H.K. Kim, and S.B. Kim. Control of Omini-Directional Mobile Vehicle for Obstacle Avoidance Using Potential Function Method. in Control Conference (ASCC), 2013 9th Asian. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. O, T., et al. Design and Development of an Autonomous Omni-Directional Mobile Robot with Mecanum Wheels. in Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics, 2014 IEEE International Conference on. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Vlantis, P., et al. Fault tolerant control for omni-directional mobile platforms with 4 mecanum wheels. in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA). 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lih, Chang Lin and Y.S. Hao, Modeling and Adaptive Control of an Omni-Mecanum-Wheeled Robot. 2013. 4: p. 166–179 [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Y., X. Song, and S.S.D. Xu. Modeling and Motion Analysis of Four-Mecanum Wheel Omni-Directional Mobile Platform. in Automatic Control Conference (CACS), 2013 CACS International. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Qi-Ye, Z., et al. A TSK Fuzzy Model and Adaptive Sliding-Mode Controller Design for Four-Mecanum-Wheel Omni-Directional Mobile Free-Bases. in Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), 2015. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Jiwung, C., Kinodynamic Motion Planning for Vehicle International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2015. 11(90). [Google Scholar]
- Haustein, J.A., et al. Kinodynamic Randomized Rearrangement Planning Via Dynamic Transitions between Statically Stable States. in Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2015 IEEE International Conference on. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hongchuan, W. and S. Ferrari, A Geometric Transversals Approach to Sensor Motion Planning for Tracking Maneuvering Targets. Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on, 2015. 60(10): p. 2773–2778. [Google Scholar]
- ZAVALA, A., B.B., On the Control of a One Degree of Freedom Juggling Robot. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Dranga, O. and I. Nagy. Stability Analysis of Feedback Controlled Resonant DC-DC Converter Using Poincare Map Function. in Industrial Electronics, 2001. Proceedings. ISIE 2001. IEEE International Symposium on. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Shiller, Z. and H.H. Lu. Robust Computation of Path Constrained Time Optimal Motions. in Robotics and Automation, 1990. Proceedings., 1990 IEEE International Conference on. 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Z., et al. Dynamic Motion Planning For Autonomous Vehicle In Unknown Environments. in Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), 2011 IEEE. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.