MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- R.G. Papagiannakis C.D. Rakopoulos D.T. Hountalas D.C. Rakopoulos, “Emission characteristics of high speed, dual fuel, compression ignition engine operating in a wide range of natural gas/diesel fuel proportions”, Fuel 89 (2010) 1397–1406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Barzegar, S. Shafee, S. Khalilarya, : Computational Fluid Dynamic Simulation of the Combustion Process, Emission Formation and the Flow Field in an In-Direct Injection Diesel Engine, THERMAL SCIENCE: 2013, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 11–23. [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Paul, “Swirl flow precombustion chamber,” U.S. Patent 5555867, Sep. 17, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. George, “Pre-combustion chamber spark plug and method of igniting lean fuel,” U.S. Patent 4864989, Sept. 12, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki, “Internal combustion engine provided with precombustion chamber,” U.S. Patent 4066045, Jan. 3, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Barbouchi, and J. Bessrour, “Turbulence study in the internal combustion engine,” Journal of Engineering and Technology Research, Vol. 1 (9), pp. 194–202, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Heywood, “Fluid motion within the cylinder of internal combustion engines,” ASME, J. Fluids Eng., 109, pp. 3–35, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Versteeg, W. M., (1995). An introduction to computational fluid dynamics: The finite volume method. England: Longman Scientific & Technical [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.