MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Z.A. Saiful, N. Saad, S. Mohd, and A. Rashid A. Aziz. “Split-Parallel In-Wheel-Motor Retrofit Hybrid Electric Vehicle”. IEEE International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO), Melaka, Malaysia: 6–7 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Steven “Hybrid Electric Vehicle Control Strategy Based on Power Loss Calculations”. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Master of Science Mechanical Engineering (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Gao, Senior Member IEEE, Chris Mi, Senior Member IEEE, and Ali Emadi, Senior Member IEEE. Modeling and Simulation of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles”. Gao et al.: Modelling and Simulation of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, 95, No. 4, Proceedings of the IEEE (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. B. Wipke, M. R. Cuddy, and S. D. Burch. Nov. “ADVISOR 2.1: A user-friendly advanced powertrain simulation using a combined backward/forward approach”. IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technol., 48, pp. 1751–1761 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Markel, A. Brooker, T. Hendricks, V. Johnson, K. Kelly, B. Kramer, M. O’Keefe, S. Sprik, and K. Wipke..“ ADVISOR: A systems analysis tool for advanced vehicle modeling”. J. Power Sources, vol. 110, no. 2, pp. 255–266 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansoft Simplorer Website. [Online]. Available: http://www.ansoft.com/. [Google Scholar]
- Saber Website. [Online]. Available: http://www.synopsys.com/saber/. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao. “Performance comparison of a hybrid fuel cell Battery powertrain and a hybrid fuel cell Ultracapacitor powertrain”. IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technol., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 846–855 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Baisden and A. Emadi. “An ADVISOR based model of a battery and an ultra-capacitor energy source for hybrid electric vehicles”. IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technol., vol. 53, no. 1 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. M. Rashid, H. Daniyal. “Modelling And Simulation Of Split Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Using Advisor”. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol. 10, No. 21, pp. 9860–9865 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.